Table of Contents
Many of us now use online review sites to help us decide where to spend our hard-earned money. Trustpilot is one of the most well-known website platforms that achieve over 71 million reviews and claims on its website that each one represents a meaningful experience. But the question is, are Trustpilot reviews reliable?
As we are talking about Trustpilot, we need to add that this is basically a consumer website that was first founded in 2007 by founder and CEO Peter HoltenMühlmann. In addition, we can also say that the Trustpilot website is a fantastic resource website for people to leave reviews and read reviews from other customers.
As a consumer, you can utilize the Trustpilot website to look up your enterprises and read or leave considerations and ratings. You can also claim your company’s Trustpilot page in order to interact directly with their clients.
Writing Reviews and Creating a Profile
You can create an online profile by logging in with your Facebook, Google account, and email address. In addition, customers who have a while back used a business may receive a Trustpilot invitation. By clicking on this link, your profile where you give your private details to that business is automatically created.
The best part of this website is that consumers, on the other hand, do not require an invitation to leave consideration for a company with which they have interacted. After logging into your Trustpilot profile, you can easily use the search function to find the business’s profile and then leave your feedback.
How Trustpilot Will Help You to Make Money?
You can simply describe the Trustpilot review site as a freemium business model where consumers can leave their reviews and businesses to receive basic features free of charge. If you would like more advanced services for your business, you want to need to pay a monthly fee.
Utilizing it, your company, you’ll receive a release to 100 automated review invitations per month and there’s also an excellent chance for basic review statistics by using it. Consistent with Trustpilot, approximately 90% of companies who get the likelihood to receive reviews do so as nonsubscribers.
Customers who pay for the service can send an unlimited number of review invitations per month. They can even use AI (artificial intelligence) to generate analytics. In this case, corporate claims can provide more information about the customer experience. They receive marketing tools to assist them to promote their reviews. As an example, you’ll use the TrustScore widgets and a picture generator tool for social media profiles.
The Standard Plan on Trustpilot costs $500 per month, with additional modules like endless review invitations and location-based review analytics increasing the worth.
The Most Important Lessons:
- Customers who have had a buy or service experience with a specific company can leave their feedback on Trustpilot, an online review platform.
- Based on how previous customers rated the company, companies with a Trustpilot profile are assigned a numerical TrustScore ranging from 1 to 5. Customers can also leave feedback on their overall experience with the company by leaving a review.
- Trustpilot is a Danish company that went public in 2021, raising the most money from an IPO on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in nearly a decade.
The Benefits of Using Trustpilots Website for Businesses Purpose
Trustpilot is a digital platform that helps your business to grow by allowing it to get more reviews online, promote your best feedback, interact with the customers, and analyze the data to improve your business.
Consumers can use the reviews to assess your company’s reputation, and businesses can use the website to learn how customers view your business.
You Can Delete or Edit Your Review
Perhaps you changed your mind or suddenly remembered something you forgot to incorporate in your content that you simply don’t want to speak about it anymore. you’ll always edit or delete a Trustpilot review regardless of what the rationale is
Because Trustpilot reviews are user-generated content, the one that wrote and owns the review is the just one who gets the authorization to edit or delete it.
Below, we mentioned the method of editing or deleting your review or just being eager to update what you’ve got written.
Edit Your Review:
- At first, go to Trustpilot.com and log in using the login link in the top right corner and give your username and password.
- Then select the My Reviews option from the drop-down menu under your user icon which is located in the top right-hand corner.
- Now, you have to locate the review you want to change by clicking Edit at the bottom of the feedback.
- Then make changes to your review. More importantly, you can edit your star ratings and review text.
- To publish the changes, you need to click the Submit button to update your review.
Edit a Product Review
- To edit a product review, you need to go to Trustpilot.com and log in using the login button in the upper right corner and give your username and password to log in.
- After logging in select My Reviews from the drop-down menu beside your user icon in the top right-hand corner. Then you need to go to the tab “Product Reviews” option and click on it.
- Once you complete editing the review, click the Edit button. Remember that the Edit review button will appear in a new window.
- Your review should be improved. Both star ratings and review text can be changed. If you are updating the feedback, keep a note in the body of the text. So you will remember that the review has been updated.
- To have the changes published, click Submit your review.
Delete Your Review
Once you delete a review, it will be gone forever. There is no chance you can recover it, so make sure you want to do it.
- First, go to Trustpilot.com and log in using the login link in the top right corner. Now give your username and password.
- Select the My Reviews button from the drop-down menu under your user icon which is located in the top right-hand corner.
- You can narrow down your results by Service Reviews or Product Reviews. Select the feedback you wish to remove then click the Delete button at the bottom of the review.
- To confirm, click OK in the dialog box.
Can You Completely Rely on Trustpilot’s Testimonials?
Some people thinks before using it that, are Trustpilot reviews reliable or not? Undoubtedly, my answer is yes, you can because Trustpilot website reviews are a faithful section. Trustpilot is an affordable platform with over 111 million reviews and a great deal of experience.
During researching active brands on the site, you will find the most useful reviews there. It is also worth remembering that most customers will only write a review if they had a particularly positive or negative experience.
Many smaller business owners with a significant presence on the site have more helpful reviews. Keep in mind that the type of product and the seller’s investment in this platform’s review may have an effect on the accuracy of the result obtained.
The Advantages of Trustpilot Business
- When your brand is using the Trustpilot on its website, you can decide which feedback you want to show and which negative reviews you want to hide.
- Using Trustpilot, you can utilize plenty of paid services from where you can buy fake reviews.
- Trustpilot does a great job you to get better reviews by inviting only happy customers to your site to write positive reviews.
- If you use Trustpilot for your website, you can easily remove negative reviews from your Facebook.
How to Recognize Fake Trustpilot Reviews?
Every review platform will attract fake submissions, just as most blogs receive spam comments. There are a few red flags to look out for if you are using Trustpilot to determine whether a product or service is worth investing in.
To begin, go to the Business Transparency section of the profile you are interested in and click the See a detailed overview button.
Also, scroll down to the section New reviews by star rating. Proceed with caution if one month has an unusually large spike in reviews, as shown in the screenshot.
On this page, take into account the company’s review sources as well. You can choose to see only organic responses by filtering star rating distributions. Of course, solicited reviews are not always fake or less reliable than natural reviews. Unsolicited feedback indicates that a customer has strong feelings about the brand in question.
Look into the reviewer if a specific review (rather than the entire profile) makes you suspicious. Complete profiles have a higher level of legitimacy than accounts with no profile pictures or names.
Similarly, looking at a reviewer’s other reviews may reveal whether or not they are being paid to write targeted feedback. If they are all for the same company or a few businesses in the same niche, you should proceed with caution.
Finally, it will be wiser if you look for grammatical errors or general responses like “Great!” or “Excellent service!”. Because these things do not explain why the reviewer likes your product or brand. It is possible that these are fake bot submissions. You can report suspicious reviews by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
This option, however, should only be used for truly heinous posts. Furthermore, brands that use Trustpilot are most likely already monitoring flagged reviews that break the platform’s rules.
What Is It About Trustpilot That Makes It So Expensive?
- Last but not least, Trustpilot is an expensive service. The main reasons for this are that, in order to maintain prestige, they only want to provide VIP service to a select few clients.
- They use embedded content technology, which necessitates a sizable cloud computing investment.
- Trustpilot helps to provide a simple platform for managing your trust as well as, analytics demonstrating that their widgets increase your sales.
- You will be in charge of 99 percent of the non-paying customers, and a free trial version is available.